Update Pretty Eyes Vs Pretty Nose



Pann: Pretty eyes vs pretty nose


1. [+254, -57] Eyes are the kickoff thing that people notice. Isn't it improve to convey pretty eyes? I convey a weird olfactory organ simply I convey pretty eyes, too thus I popular off called pretty a lot

2. [+252, -166] Having a pretty olfactory organ is better. Nose is the middle of the face. No affair how pretty your eyes are, the residuum depends on the nose. That's why yous should live on real considerate if getting a olfactory organ job. Your human face upward is ruined if your olfactory organ has a incorrect length or a incorrect size. Your eyes tin popular off pretty past times fatty removal too double eyelid surgery, simply for the nose.... it's important

3. [+137, -7] I convey fine eyes simply my olfactory organ is the flaw. I'm too thus distressing ㅠㅠ My olfactory organ is invisible inwards my side profile ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+102, -11] ..



5. [+63, -2] I mean value it's of import for men to convey a proficient nose, seriously... And a adult woman looks pretty if she has pretty eyes, fifty-fifty if her olfactory organ is ugly

6. [+58, -15] I mean value the olfactory organ should live on pretty. Eye makeup is amazing too thus yous tin brand your eyes bigger past times double eyelid tape, shadow, too etc. But for the nose, it should live on a piffling tall too pretty to vesture makeup comfortably

7. [+57, -1] Nose for men too eyes for women

8. [+41, -3] It's mutual to notice individual alongside pretty eyes, simply it's non mutual to notice a pretty nose

9. [+40, -3] I mean value having a pretty olfactory organ volition residuum your human face upward too brand your human face upward hold off smaller. You tin vesture oculus makeup or imitation eyelashes to comprehend up

10. [+38, -3] Pretty girls convey pretty eyes... Some don't, though

11. [+34, -1] Eyes! Hyeri too Park Shin Hye convey a so-so olfactory organ simply they're pretty because they convey pretty eyes

12. [+30, -2] Pretty olfactory organ for me. I've seen individual who had pretty eyes too an ugly olfactory organ and...um... You should convey a pretty olfactory organ to convey an aura



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel