Update How Non-Fans Distinguish Exo Members


Instiz: How people distinguish EXO members.jpg


Related search damage on Naver:



- The fry who takes the hat
- The fry who gets his lid taken
- EXO fry who gets his lid taken
- Growl fry who takes the hat
- Taking the hat



- Center fry inwards Miracles inwards December
- EXO middle fry inwards Miracles inwards December



- Growl 3:01
- Growl 3d
- Growl 3:00



- My breath keeps on stopping
- The fry whose breath keeps on stopping
- My breath keeps on stopping. You walk towards me.
- My breath keeps on stopping. You come upwardly towards me.


=====


- I besides saw "cheese guy" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The fry whose breath keeps on stopping ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was watching Wolf amongst my friend as well as she asked "who's the guy that feels the sensation?"

- I only ended upwardly remembering all EXO members because they were everywhere

- Cheese guy as well as vino guy

- I besides called him "the fry who screams good inwards Mama" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- So who are the members?
-- The fry who gets his lid taken: D.O
-- The fry who takes the hat: Xiumin
-- Center fry inwards Miracles inwards December: Chen
-- 3:01 inwards Growl: Chanyeol
-- The fry whose breath keeps on stopping: Baekhyun

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel