Teens Caught Inwards Viral Bullying Video Claim They Were Giving 'Birthday Punches'

Article: Teens who slapped too giggled over it, when caught grouping bullying "We were giving birthday punches"

Source: E-Daily via Nate

1. [+4,211, -15] And this is why nosotros demand to larn rid of the Juvenile Law. Kids these days only can't live reformed. Can y'all imagine if the small-scale beingness hitting inwards that video was your ain kid? Your ain dongsaeng, your ain family? Do y'all genuinely recollect you'll live able to tell "it's only teens beingness teens"??

2. [+3,436, -15] Aigoo, such pitiable souls. They recollect they'll live immature forever but don't realize only how roughshod the existent footing tin be. They improve duad themselves because they're worth less than trash

3. [+3,232, -15] They volition never live able to live fixed

4. [+199, -1] I promise the victim keeps this video saved too spreads it to everyone on the solar daytime of her bully's wedding

5. [+160, -1] If my ain immature adult woman always suffered anything similar this, forget the law, I'm killing all of them

6. [+130, -3] As a parent.. I just.. I could never allow this go. This isn't fifty-fifty my ain small-scale too even too hence the rage I feel... sigh...

7. [+124, -0] This is why the Juvenile Law must live gotten rid of. This is non an activeness that whatever regular small-scale tin commit. Can y'all imagine how the parents of the victim must experience watching this? I'm non fifty-fifty related to the victim too I'm already too hence pissed. Let's delight liberate identities of criminals.

8. [+101, -1] This genuinely pisses me off. These criminals demand to possess got their identities plastered all over the network too hence that they tin never honour a novel labor or larn married again.

9. [+56, -0] Death sentence. They are futurity murderers inwards the making.

10. [+48, -0] I'm genuinely too hence scared that my ain small-scale mightiness larn victim to something liket his inwards the future. If this were to always happen, I'd possess got all legal avenues likewise every minute hire thugs to larn revenge through trigger-happy means. I'll snuff it along their identities on file too hence that whatever fourth dimension they transfer colleges or larn a novel job, I'll plaster papers detailing their offense everywhere. When they larn married, I'll snuff it honour their marriage too transcend out papers of this crime. Defamation? Sure, I'll pay up. The cost is zip compared to the trauma my small-scale would possess got suffered.

-


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel