The Boyz' Q Asks Fans Non To Recognize Him Inwards Public

Video: Idol gets embarrassed yesteryear trying to flex his celebrity disease

Source: Sojang via YouTube

The Boyz' Q asked fans on a alive stream, "If you lot run across me on break, delight don't human activity similar you lot recognize me. Just permit me drib dead equally if I were a non-celebrity. Alright? Don't recognize me or accept whatsoever pictures. I acquire actually upset when people accept pictures of me without consent."

-

1. [+217] And nevertheless Big Hit idols inquire that you lot recognize them if fans run across them inwards public. I intend this is something all idols demand to larn how to bargain amongst since their careers are theme on their fans' interest. He's talking equally if all of his fans are sasaengs, in addition to I tin give the axe run across existent fans beingness wound yesteryear his words, though I sympathize that he's simply expressing his sentiment ㅠ

2. [+231] If I were an unknown idol, I'd hold out then grateful if anyone recognized me ㅠㅠ it's non then hard for him to admit a fan recognizing him or giving out an autograph. Why drib dead a celebrity if those things are then bothersome to you? (Of course, all of this is nether the impression that the fan isn't crossing a line...!)

3. [+236] Only idols amongst practiced fan service receive got long running careers

4. [+88] I intend people are assuming things because they don't sympathize the fandom vibe over at The Boyz. Big Hit's fandom is actually friendly amongst everyone but The Boyz has a lot of private fans in addition to it's slowly for members to province on the incorrect side in addition to acquire loathe yesteryear fans of the same fandom. 

5. [+184] I receive got never heard of this dude ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ showtime fourth dimension hearing near this Q guy. I thought The Boyz was talking near Soshi's vocal ㅋㅋㅋㅋ don't tending near some nugu similar him...

6. [+138] First fourth dimension hearing near a grouping named The Boyz or this Q... but if he goes or then amongst visuals similar that, I uncertainty anyone would tending to await at him

7. [+321] When I heard that Q said this on V live, I wondered if he said it because he got caught drinking amongst some other woman individual idol ㅋㅋㅋ I sympathize that it's frustrating for idols to hold out photographed inwards private but fans who melody into these lives are unremarkably the ones worrying near their idols beingness harassed yesteryear other fans similar that then he's basically nagging at the incorrect grouping of people

8. [+48] Makes me wonder what the signal is when Jooyeon, Younghoon, in addition to Hyunjae are crying tears in addition to telling their fans how grateful they are, when they are grabbing their grouping yesteryear the neckband to sweat in addition to clit them upwardly to the top, alone for members similar this to ruin it all. So frustrating. I've been inwards the fandom for a twelvemonth right away in addition to Q needs to intend near who is ruining it for the group.

9. [+47] I'm a The Boyz fan myself but I intend he's beingness also arrogant equally well. He barely has whatsoever popularity in addition to nevertheless he's call for people to non recognize him inwards world or non accept photos.. I sympathize the photos business office but he should apologize for call for fans non to recognize him.

10. [+58] Yeah but nosotros demand to know who you lot are showtime earlier we're fifty-fifty able to recognize you...

11. [+46] I think Monsta X's Hyungwon in addition to Pentagon's Kino were then happy to bump into their fans that they bought them nutrient in addition to coffee... Makes me sorry to run across arrogant idols who permit their fame acquire to their heads similar this.

12. [+73] Even equally a non-fan, Q's words create seem a flake off-putting. He sure enough could've said it inwards a nicer agency ㅋㅋ

13. [+236] I'm non trying to hold out hateful but I literally receive got no thought who he fifty-fifty is to hold out able to recognize him on the streets fifty-fifty if I wanted to

14. [+30] Shouldn't he hold out grateful that anyone recognizes him at all when he's then unpopular? If he gets whatsoever to a greater extent than pop than he is now, his arrogance volition hold out through the roof ㅜㅜ Please hold out grateful that anyone recognizes you lot right away in addition to promote actively that's the agency to a long career

15. [+372] Once idols hit a flake of fame, they seem to run nether the delusion that they got in that place because they're oh then amazing but it's non ㅋㅋ Your fans got you lot there, in addition to you lot know what happens i time you lot start treating those fans similar this? Your life gets pose on a one-way ticket dorsum to nowhere ㅋㅋ You idols aren't amazing at all you lot guys are nix but average human beings without your fans You should've never drib dead an idol inwards the showtime house if you lot don't similar it when people give you lot attention, right??

16. [+31] V-lives are unremarkably alone tuned inwards yesteryear people who adore you... then why would you lot tell something similar this to them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I sympathize where he's coming from but the mental attitude he had when he said it was off-putting...

17. [+37] As if he has that many fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a overstep star ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but really, who is this? I've heard of Juyeon but who is Q????????

18. [+68] This grouping is hilarious to me because the most famous in addition to handsome members similar Juyeon in addition to Hyunjae rest tranquillity but it's e'er the unneeded extra members that drive all the scandals. The ones at the bottom amongst no skills, popularity, looks, or personality. 

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel