'Arthdal Chronicles' To Provide Amongst Mo Flavour As Well As Novel Cast

Article: "Didn't intend we'd run into it again" a resurrection afterward 4 years

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+201, -19] Season 1 was then fun then I've been waiting to run into when the adjacent flavour would hold upward out ㅠㅠ a fleck disappointing that the atomic number 82 casts are changing but I'm looking forwards to seeing the adjacent flavour anyway

2. [+122, -5] So the twins Eunsum in addition to Saya in addition to the woman individual atomic number 82 Tanya are out of the demo all at once, what volition that produce to the story??? You actually can't telephone call upward that the same drama anymore, tin flame you?? I've been belongings out for flavour 2 but... right away I don't experience similar it's worth the wait.

3. [+110, -11] The kickoff flavour was actually good... I wishing Song Joong Ki simply stayed on

4. [+60, -5] In contract for 3 seasons ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is why y'all should never sign upward for months ahead similar gym memberships

5. [+53, -3] Jang Dong Gun, Song Joong Ki, in addition to Kim Jiwon are the primary characters of the legend. If 2 of them are gone, wouldn't that brand flavour 2 an solely novel story?

6. [+17, -0] Ah what the hell, I've been waiting all this time. What's the indicate if Song Joong Ki isn't the atomic number 82 anymore?

7. [+14, -3] I incertitude I'd lookout adult man if Song Joong Ki isn't inward it

8. [+9, -0] Is at that topographic point a indicate to the Arthdal without Song Joong Ki?

9. [+7, -1] A chronicle without its primary lead? What sort of chronicle is that! I reject to watch!!

10. [+6, -0] It's no longer the same drama without the 2 leads Song Joong Ki in addition to Kim Jiwon

11. [+6, -0] They should've kept the leads... I'd rather non lookout adult man if they're going to switch it up...

12. [+4, -0] I've been waiting for then long!! but what's the indicate without Song Joong Ki in addition to Kim Jiwon ㅠ

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel