Lee Jun Ki's 'Again My Life' Earns High Praise

Article: "I e'er knew this human being would brand it" Lee Jun Ki lives upwards to predictions from five years ago, setting novel records

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+1,584, -28] I lookout adult man anything Lee Jun Ki is inward because I trust his eye. He has corking acting skills together with a charm that makes yous larn together with lookout adult man anything else he's been in. I've been enjoying 'Again My Life' thoroughly.

2. [+222, -5] I'm watching reruns correct right away together with it's great

3. [+224, -10] Lee Jun Ki is a corking thespian amongst decent character.. fun dramas.. 'Again My Life' is 1 of the solely dramas I've been watching lately

4. [+102, -9] Jun Ki hyung is actually cool

5. [+85, -1] He non solely has the looks but the acting skills, loyalty, together with graphic symbol to boot. One of the few actors, really.

6. [+72, -1] He has such corking covert presence. There's only an aura to him that commands you. Most of all, he has first-class diction together with pronunciation.

7. [+57, -2] He's a corking thespian but likewise has an fifty-fifty greater optic for picking proficient dramas.. every unmarried 1 of his plant has been amazing

8. [+46, -0] He perfectly suits the prosecutor's role. He's an acting prodigy.

9. [+45, -0] He sure has an optic for picking dramas. Every 1 has been fun to watch.

10. [+42, -0] He's perfect for completely transforming his icon from his previous plant downwardly to the oral communication patterns together with facial expressions... I tin plow over the axe e'er trust to lookout adult man anything he puts out.

11. [+27, -0] I rarely ever lookout adult man world broadcast dramas but this one's actually good. I idea the steam would blow off some the moment episode but it keeps getting ameliorate I promise dramas similar this travel past times away along to enhance the lineament of futurity dramas

12. [+20, -0] He's a proficient actor... together with has e'er been popular. He'll e'er survive pop because he's a perfectionist.

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel