'My Liberation Notes' Touches Viewer Hearts Inwards Ways Unexplainable

Article: From 'My Ajusshi' to 'My Liberation Notes', the basis of author Park Hae Young

Source: Sisa In via Naver

1. [+127, -3] I actually enjoyed the drama. It made me hold off dorsum on non exclusively myself but the people some me too lead keep an involvement inward the lives of others too relate to their feelings. Much similar when reading a book, the drama made me meditate on the themes presented, too I could experience that I was changed for the improve past times the fourth dimension the drama was over. The fourth dimension I spent alongside this drama was precious too I know that I volition cherish the lessons learned into the future. The writer, actors, producers, too the netizens who I interacted alongside most this drama are all the best 👍

2. [+64, -2] This author is really a precious rock

3. [+37, -1] The drama makes y'all experience good. I enjoyed the honesty.

4. [+36, -0] I concord alongside the article's praise for the drama. 'My Liberation Notes' felt dissimilar from the writer's precious industrial plant inward that it featured some illogical scenes sprinkled throughout the middle, similar when they went to pick out grip of the hat, or the chase afterward getting caught scraping the car... Despite knowing that the scenes made no sense inward the overall storyline of the drama, the viewer is easily able to sympathize the emotions of the characters too the agency it changes them. There are such moments inward existent life, too... where something can't live explained but nosotros all sympathize what happened through our emotions. It's such inventiveness that makes me realize only how out of the box the author is.

5. [+27, -0] I enjoyed the ending. It didn't preserve all of the thirst nosotros may lead keep developed through the drama but I liked that Gu-ssi was able to present alter compared to his previous self, no thing his deep hate for humans too his brother. It's much similar our ain existent lives... where it may experience similar we're lastly quenching our thirst exclusively for even too then some other employment to arise. What also left an impression on me was that it's the seconds, the minutes that add together upwardly to 5, 10 minutes of happiness too excitement that assist us acquire through the hardships of life, that the to a greater extent than nosotros dear too fill upwardly ourselves alongside love, that nosotros won't acquire tired inward the aspect upwardly of life.

6. [+26, -0] I felt too then consoled through 'My Liberation Notes', too it also gave me a sense of bravery every bit well. There are too then many people who know that they must pose out themselves from something but fifty-fifty taking that i stride forrad is too then hard. I liked that the drama didn't present the terminal consequence of liberation every bit the 'tada!' minute but went into exceptional all of the processes of getting to that point. I know that it volition assist hand a lot of people that bravery to lastly lead keep that stride forward. Thank y'all to the writer, the director, too all the actors.

7. [+18, -0] The drama felt similar a slice of literary work. So many meaningful lines that made me halt too reverberate on them.

8. [+15, -0] The drama deserves the praise. As mortal who craves to tally inward but is also afraid to utter up, every unmarried business inward the drama spoke out to me. I don't scream back those who are happy too fulfilled alongside their lives volition relate to the drama...

9. [+13, -0] Bravo! Park Hae Young's dramas hand me too then much forcefulness inward these trying times

10. [+10, -0] I watched both 'My Ajusshi' too 'My Liberation Notes' too I loved how both dramas started off alongside simple, mundane stories of every hateful solar daytime lives until it develops into something that I tin relate to a thou times over. 

11. [+8, -0] Both are my most favorite dramas of my life

12. [+6, -0] Watching reruns are non enough, this is a touching drama that y'all relate to to a greater extent than too to a greater extent than on the 3rd too 4th rewatch

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel