Melon Nautical Chart Loses Digital Music Credibility Afterwards Existence Dethroned Yesteryear Youtube

 Article: YouTube takes the atomic number 82 for music listeners merely Melon is belongings strong

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+622, -37] The Melon Top 100 has been a mess e'er since Im Young Woong started charting on it..

2. [+244, -4] I don't trust whatsoever digital music site anymore ㅋㅋ they're all filled amongst trot songs or nugu virile soul idol grouping songs

3. [+207, -27] Please larn rid of Im Young Woong's songs

4. [+108, -19] Who fifty-fifty listens on Melon anymore? It's been a piece since I've switched over to YouTube...

5. [+50, -9] I lastly canceled my Melon membership later on xiii years ㅋ

6. [+16, -0] The whole argue I left Melon is because of their messed upwardly charts ㅋㅋㅋ their charts are filled amongst zippo merely idol songs, trot songs, or 'Show Me the Money'

7. [+11, -0] Who fifty-fifty cares what's move on on the charts when listening to music????

8. [+11, -2] I signed upwardly for YouTube premium in addition to I've been enjoying it for the music

9. [+9, -1] Melon's a waste materials of money. I actually wishing they'd own got Im Young Woong off of the charts. I switched over to YouTube because I got sick of Im Young Woong all over Melon's charts.

10. [+9, -2] Who fifty-fifty cares well-nigh charts anymore? We all become head to playlists or whatever a DJ has picked out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the charts are filled amongst Im Young Woong or nugu rappers anyway

11. [+7, -1] I can't f*cking stand upwardly Im Young Woong in addition to thus I left for Spotify

12. [+6, -0] I haven't trusted Melon's charts inward ages

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel