Monsta Ten Renews Contracts Amongst Starship Sans I.M.

Article: Monsta X posts annunciation regarding contract renewals, five renew except I.M. but volition proceed to promote amongst the group

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+278] So he didn't renew amongst the way but volition proceed to promote amongst Monsta X, together with I'm but together with then thankful for that... I would've supported him fifty-fifty if he chose to exit the grouping because who I back upwards isn't Monsta X's I.M. but Im Changkyun himself.

2. [+93] So glad that they'll all the same all travel promoting together.. for real, it's together with then fortunate

3. [+55] It likely wasn't an tardily conclusion to stick amongst the grouping fifty-fifty subsequently moving agencies, I convey to back upwards him.. 🥲 I'm but together with then thankful that he's choosing to create that ㅠㅠ

4. [+1] All I'm feeling is that I'm together with then thankful to Changkyun... together with that Starship is all the same bullsh*t

5. [+15] I'd rather they all but transfer to a unlike way altogether
- [+1] For real, I bet roughly of the members felt pressured into renewing yesteryear Starship

6. [+8] ㅠㅠㅠ So thankful he's going to proceed to promote amongst them. Love you, Changkyun-ah, for real

7. [+4] Just beloved yous all, no affair what

8. [+1] Starshipal

9. [+6] F*ck!!! Please but don't teach to P Nation!

10. Please, delight sign amongst anywhere but P Nation

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel