Netflix Drama 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' Catches The Hearts Of Novel Viewers

Article: "An autistic lawyer stands inward court" who knew 'this woman' would bring such a heartwarming impact

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+1,096, -12] I caught a rerun in addition to it was in addition to hence funny that I'm straight off waiting to grab spotter it live

2. [+943, -6] Park Eun Bin is actually expert at acting...

3. [+472, -7] If this drama was on a populace broadcast channel, it would easily striking 20% viewer ratings...

4. [+390, -8] I came upon it past times adventure in addition to the woman somebody atomic number 82 grapheme is in addition to hence loving but also heartwarming at times too. It's such a fun drama to spotter in addition to rewatch, in addition to everyone's acting is travel on tier

5. [+206, -14] Eun Bin-nim I know people volition either honey or abhor this drama but delight empathize that at that topographic point are definitely to a greater extent than people who honey it, fighting!!!!!

6. [+99, -14] Park Eun Bin's acting is wow... perfect diction, detailed acting. I was non fond of the same-sex storyline inward episode two, however.

7. [+78, -2] I'm watching on Netflix!! I spotter anything Park Eun Bin is in.. there's no other actress alongside her marking of filmography. She's someone I know I tin trust to spotter in addition to taste whatever she's in.

8. [+72, -1] This is Park Eun Bin's best grapheme yet ㅜㅜ this drama is exclusively possible because she's the i acting it

9. [+65, -0] Finally a actually good made drama.. I can't expect for novel episodes weekly

10. [+55, -3] I'm non that into legal dramas but 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' is in addition to hence fun that I've been watching it two, fifty-fifty 3 times now. The acting is amazing in addition to puts me inward awe because it only seems to menstruum easily similar water. She was born for this, or is this the effect of all her difficult work? Everyone else only about her is cracking equally well. I similar that the storyline isn't childish in addition to I bring a feeling that this drama volition travel daebak for sure.

11. [+35, -1] This drama makes me tear up... I don't know if it's because I'm touched or I experience in addition to hence much affection for her cuteness... either way, Park Eun Bin is a cracking actress.

12. [+33, -1] I ever knew Park Eun Bin was cracking but she seriously makes me expect alongside anticipation for the adjacent episode. The drama is fun to rewatch over in addition to over i time to a greater extent than because of her acting.

13. [+33, -0] Dramas in addition to movies exclusively ever describe people alongside autism equally prodigies or geniuses, which is belike a reflection of our ain social club that exclusively allows them to jibe inward alongside us if they're a genius. But inward reality, prodigal autism is rare. Why can't the media exhibit people alongside autism equally they only are... because well-nigh of this materials is only a fantasy.

14. [+28, -0] I'm enjoying this in addition to hence much! It's such a heartwarming drama alongside cracking lines. Park Eun Bin's acting is absolutely perfect that she makes autism experience similar something in addition to hence loving. I back upwards her

15. [+26, -0] I don't actually similar dramas of this genre but this is in addition to hence funny, 'Extraordinaryt Attorney Woo' is adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel