Eli Too Ji Yeon Soo Beak Over Getting Dorsum Together

Article: Ji Yeon Soo in addition to Eli deed dorsum inwards together afterward divorce of ii years... "I won't larn out again"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,291] Please alive happily for the sake of your boy 🙏🏻

2. [+375] I don't empathise why nosotros convey a TV present virtually divorced couples

3. [+207] I never idea this was possible

4. [+21] They must travel for real...

5. [+93] I promise they deed on from the past times in addition to cooperate for the future. I dearest seeing them together.

6. [+22] Huk, I'm then happy for the boy ㅠㅠ

7. [+17] I promise they travel difficult on their human relationship for their boy ㅠ

8. [+8] Daebak ㅠ I wanted this then badly for them

9. [+38] This is a nifty conclusion for Minsoo simply they nonetheless haven't resolved their issues amongst his in-laws which is what worries me. However, I wishing them fighting for their novel futurity together.

10. [+28] Minsoo-ya, I'm then happy for you lot

11. [+13] I sincerely promise he's non trying to restart his TV career past times getting dorsum together when his heart's non actually inwards it

12. [+12] I wishing you lot happiness!! I genuinely wishing you lot happiness!!

13. [+10] They won't travel happy until they're completely independent from the mother-in-law.. I promise the married adult man steps upwards in addition to consoles his wife. I back upwards you!!

14. [+9] I felt then bad for the nipper ㅜㅜ I'm then happy for them!! I wishing them a happy human relationship 😢

15. [+9] My goodness... the woman rear is a saint for putting upwards amongst this ㅠㅠㅠ why would you lot larn dorsum together...!

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel