Actress Lee Ga Ryung Confesses That She's Non 35 Simply Genuinely 43 Years Old

Article: Actress Lee Ga Ryung "My existent historic menstruation isn't 35 exactly 43... I of late fixed my profile"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+65] Boo Hye Ryung ㅜㅜ is 43 years old... how is she then youthful looking...!!!🔥

2. [+3] Hul? I idea she was mid-thirties... I'm then jealous, she's pretty!! ㅎㅎ

3. [+62] She's then youthful 😮😮👏👏

4. [+30] She looks youthful alongside a classy aura

5. [+19] Wow then youthful 👏👏👏

6. [+14] She's super youthful.. I'm jealous

7. [+12] I'd believe it if she said she was inwards her belatedly twenties... daebak

8. [+7] She truly looks similar her existent historic menstruation to me 😅

9. [+6] Huh??????

10. [+1] Hmm.. she looks similar her age, similar mortal who's taken existent practiced attention of herself 😅😅

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel