Tv: [Spoilers!!!] 'Our Blues' Concludes At 11.2% Viewer Ratings

Article: 'Our Blues' Shin Min Ah x Lee Byung Hun's ending achieves 11.2% viewer ratings

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+176] The high schoolhouse episode was the best one

2. [+103] Just my personal sentiment but I was perplexed every bit to why Lee Byung Hun went inward for a abrupt kiss inward that situation... ㅠ fifty-fifty if Shin Min Ah liked him back, the kiss was a bit... a chip of an offensive 2d if y'all hold off at it through the lens of existent life. I felt that it would've been ameliorate if they left it at a hug?

3. [+77] I kept watching hoping to meet a continuation of Youngjoo as well as Hyun's storey but the remainder of it was actually difficult to relate to as well as I establish myself losing focus... 😢

4. [+68] Really loved Inkwon as well as Hoshik.. 😢😢❤️

5. [+58] I'm finding 'My Liberation Notes' to live on to a greater extent than enjoyable these days

6. [+25] I intend the viewer ratings alone went upwards because everyone idea Inkwon as well as Hoshik's episode would live on continued as well as therefore people kept watching ㅠ😂

7. [+12] I ordinarily honey this genre but I didn't experience quite pulled into this drama  

8. [+29] Lee Byung Hun's acting skills are seriously unrivaled

9. [+7] Shin Min Ah as well as Lee Byung Hun's scenes were the nearly boring.. as well as kept getting deadening every bit the drama went on The high schoolhouse episode as well as the get-go were the nearly fun to watch

10. [+4] It was a tad boring

11. [+7] It wasn't like.. super fun or anything.. it got hype for the leads

12. [+5] It's a type of drama I'm ordinarily into but I only didn't experience it 

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel