Kim Sun Ho Addresses Fans For The Kickoff Fourth Dimension Since Scandal

Article: Kim Sunday Ho makes rootage confession inwards 7 months since 'private life controversy', "I'm distressing for putting you lot through hard times"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+325] I'm certain no i had it harder than him.. but he's yet thinking of his fans first, too it breaks my catch to know that. You've been through a lot of emotional suffering... too therefore I promise there's cypher but happiness ahead of you lot right away 😍

2. [+181] Find strength. I back upward you. Everyone goes through multiple experiences of difficulties inwards life.

3. [+110] I don't fifty-fifty know what he feels distressing for. We're all human beings, he was only unlucky to conduct maintain stepped inwards around poop too false it for love.. I uncovering it amazing that he was potent plenty to come upward dorsum similar this I want him happiness

4. [+108] I experience similar he'd check actually good inwards a cinema noir

5. [+181] All because of i crazy b*tch, too therefore many innocent people had to locomote impacted past times her actions. It has been a painful vii months but I promise Sunday Ho-nim finds strength!!!!! 🙌

6. [+46] He's too therefore kind, too therefore form ㅜㅜ

7. [+24] We've been waiting, delight hurry dorsum to your fans ❤️😍

8. [+17] Sunday Ho-ssi, cypher but a bloom path awaits you lot ^^

9. [+18] Hoping to encounter him inwards a novel drama soon

10. [+16] Sunday Ho oppa, let's instruct dorsum on rails 👏

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel