Bts Announces Hiatus To Focus On Solo Projects

Article: BTS announces hiatus from grouping activities... "There volition endure a twenty-four hours that nosotros provide every bit to a greater extent than mature versions of ourselves"

Source: Munhwa Ilbo + Asia Economy via Naver

1. [+295, -20] Perhaps it mightiness endure improve to accept this fourth dimension to serve inwards the army

2. [+116, -3] Whatever they choose, I volition e'er back upwards you, BTS!!

3. [+48, -1] I'm lamentable to listen it but I promise it's a fourth dimension for them to larn around much-needed rest, recharge their batteries, as well as endeavour out dissimilar things that they've been pregnant to pursue, as well as come upwards dorsum to a greater extent than mature as well as alongside improved music

4. [+26, -2] I can't imagine the amount of pull per unit of measurement area they must've been under. To stimulate got the world's expectations resting on your shoulders. They started this for their honey of music, as well as at in 1 trial I'll catch this a opor-garai for them to recharge as well as brand improve music inwards the future. Armies volition endure correct hither supporting you.

5. [+24, -0] I promise this is an chance for them to grow every bit artists 🙏🏻 I back upwards them. Whether it's the regular army or solo activities, it's their life inwards the terminate as well as I only desire them happy as well as healthy

6. [+23, -1] Solo activities? So regular army enlistments?

7. [+6, -1] I felt something similar that likewise every fourth dimension they released novel songs, similar they were beingness chased into releasing novel music... Their music hasn't been the same every bit usual. Take a deep residue as well as we'll come across you lot in 1 trial again ^.^

8. [+5, -0] I believe inwards BTS, I'll e'er back upwards you lot 💜💜💜

9. [+5, -0] I'm then sad, I was looking frontwards to celebrating their tenth anniversary. I promise they come upwards dorsum fresh as well as improved.

10. [+4, -1] We know you lot guys stimulate got e'er been genuine alongside us... I'll e'er back upwards you! Wishing all 7 happiness 💜💜💜

-


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel