Seo Yeji's Creepy Acting Inward 'Eve' Spooks Viewers

Article: Seo Yeji's 'crazed acting' inward 'Eve' makes people believe she inhaled helium gas beforehand

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+106] I vicious for Seo Yeji later on watching this... her acting's also expert too she's too thus pretty..

2. [+83] It doesn't fifty-fifty appear similar acting, it's similar this is who she genuinely is

3. [+75] I'm to a greater extent than impressed past times her co-star... they deserve praise too

4. [+50] I'm watching because there's cipher improve to sentry but I industrial plant life the whole thing to hold upwards a combat comedic, perchance because of the acting or the script... Her acting wasn't scary to me, simply genuinely funny. Why does she proceed whispering? Where's her voice? 😮

5. [+26] Comedic? I idea her acting's good.. There's something virtually it that pulls your focus inward too creates an aura ㅠ

6. [+16] Yoosun saved this drama Yoosun's such a expert actor, graphic symbol is fun... I genuinely discovery Seo Yeji's business delivery too musical note to hold upwards awkward, too her graphic symbol doesn't appear in all probability inward existent life!

7. [+14] I wishing she'd enunciate properly;; mumble mumble mumble... too delight larn her improve brand up

8. [+5] Yoosun's acting is improve 👏👏👏👏👏

9. [+6] I had to rewatch because I idea I heard her incorrect ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+2] Seo Yeji's a expert histrion but it seems similar she's going to larn loathe no affair what she does right away because of her gaslighting scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+2] I intend she's genuinely expert at psycho acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+6] She's simply getting loathe for anything right away ㅋㅋ

13. [+68] Viewers were gaslit past times helium 

14. [+62] Seo Yeji turns the drama into a comedy amongst her scenes ㅋㅋㅋ Park Byung Eun is simply an ajusshi who's tired 24 hours... They're both too thus bad at acting that I genuinely experience bad for them now...

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel