Actress Kang Soo Yeon Passes Away From A Encephalon Hemorrhage

 Article: 'World Star' Kang Soo Yeon passes away

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,731, -23] She was yet as well as then young, how could this accept happened... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,479, -17] She made a huge touching on on the Korean flick manufacture as well as e'er moved alongside conviction. I volition e'er retrieve the industrial plant she's leaving behind. I already immature lady her... May she residuum inwards peace.

3. [+382, -6] She's a tremendous actress. After filming, she'd e'er brand certain to larn her staff as well as co-stars fed alongside her ain money, consoling them that nosotros may non accept coin precisely nosotros accept pride.

4. [+118] I cannot forget watching her inwards 'Ladies of the Palace' when I was younger. I yet rewatch it sometimes because I honey historical dramas. Her beautiful norigaes made me desire to wearable hanboks too. I idea she'd move forever... precisely she's gone instantly as well as it breaks my heart. I promise she's salubrious where she is instantly as well as pursuing all that she hopes to. May she residuum inwards peace.

5. [+55, -1] We accept lost such a huge star inwards the flick industry. May she residuum inwards peace.

6. [+39, -0] May she residuum inwards peace

7. [+36, -2] She has nix to produce alongside me precisely I'm as well as then lamentable for her... I promise she rests peacefully

8. [+34, -0] How tin nosotros lose a life as well as then easily

9. [+25, -1] I experience as well as then bad... she passed without whatever fourth dimension to fifty-fifty larn her affairs inwards order. We know how much of a difficult worker she was as well as then this expiry feels as well as then abrupt as well as empty. Life must move a joke... I volition e'er retrieve her pure pump as well as beautiful face. May she residuum inwards peace.

10. [+24, -1] What an unfortunate actress to lose, may she residuum inwards peace

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel