Oh My Girl's Jiho Ends Contract, Leaves Grouping Later On Vii Years

Article: Oh My Girl's Jiho leaves the group, remaining vi volition rest inwards group

Source: Idol Issue + Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+366] You worked difficult these yesteryear 7 years

2. [+363] The group's lastly starting to arrive at basis together with constitute their name, if solely she opted to stick some for 3 to a greater extent than years... Even if she wants to instruct into acting, she's however immature plenty that she tin post away await a fleck longer ㅠ

3. [+254] Oh My Girl is at their peak correct now... I don't know why she's choosing to instruct out only it's thus unfortunate ㅜㅜ I tin post away solely sigh

4. [+149] I noticed how much of a difficult worker Jiho is inwards 'Queendom' together with how easily she understood the team's direction.. ㅜㅜ sorry to ask heed that she's leaving 😭

5. [+145] That's how WM normally is. They don't allow you lot promote unless you lot renew amongst them. When Jinyoung left, they took his advert out of B1A4 super fast.

6. [+112] Hul, I idea she'd driblet dead on going amongst Oh My Girl ㅠㅅㅠ

7. [+9] But why straightaway when the group's starting to peak..?

8. [+3] It's upsetting tidings equally a Miracle only if this is the best determination for Jiho, together with then nosotros convey to follow it. Good function these yesteryear 7 years. I promise you lot instruct to pursue all that you lot desire now. 

9. [+5] Our Jiho 😢 Don't gooo 😢

10. [+13] WM is thus evil for solely letting us abide by out through the tidings similar this... 

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel