Update Dorms Of Crimson Velvet, Gfriend, Lovelyz, Oh My Girl, Twice

Red Velvet


 -

GFriend


-

Lovelyz


 -

Oh My Girl


-

Twice


Pann: Dorms of rookie daughter groups

1. [+80, -9] GFriend withdraw to halt their pitiful cosplay

2. [+62, -12] GFriend's dorm is a hotel level. Why are they cosplaying equally poor? They guested on all of major diversity shows in addition to Source Music is promoting them exclusively. The back upwards they larn is equally big equally a big company. It's uncomfortable how they're acting similar they're from a pocket-sized company.

3. [+55, -8] The dorms become far expect similar Lovelyz is from a pocket-sized society in addition to GFriend is from a big company

4. [+31, -6] Oh My Girl's dorm is much ameliorate than GFriend's. How is GFriend's dorm a hotel level? It's an average place, although it's ameliorate than Lovelyz's. Oh My Girl's dorm is a hotel level. Their dorm is also practiced for their results.

5. [+25, -0] Oh My Girl's dorm... The shape of B1A4

6. [+23, -6] Am I the merely i who doesn't intend GFriend's dorm is a hotel level? It looks similar an average place. Oh My Girl in addition to Twice's dorms are hotel level.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel