Confirmed Line-Up For Idol Athletics Championships


Pann: IAC line-up

1. [+111, -6] No BTOPink!!! Thank god. I likewise intend EXO doesn't accept to last on it anymore ㅠ

2. [+63, -2] No GOT7 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't believe it ㅠㅠㅠ They're non associated alongside athletics anyways ㅋㅋ

3. [+56, -2] Have a practiced rest, GOT7! ㅠㅠ



4. [+40, -13] Is EXO fifty-fifty at the degree to last on this anymore? It's amount of rookie groups in addition to EXO has been some for years in addition to yet they're all the same going on IAC. SM is in addition to thence stupid, they're a big idiot.

5. [+36, -1] SM needs to know when to last inwards in addition to out... Why are they going on IAC...



6. [+28, -0] It boils my blood to intend how they stopped filming when Minhyuk had a practiced foremost in addition to made him disqualified final year. Minhyuk was in addition to thence dumbfounded ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I promise they terminate appearing on this show.

7. [+27, -0] I envy those who are non on it!!! I likewise don't desire to run into my bias on it in addition to last happy!!!



8. [+27, -1] Finally graduating from that stupid IAC ㅠㅠㅠ



9. [+20, -2] Seems similar Infinite stopped coming since final year. I'm in addition to thence fucking happy ㅠㅠ Infinite is said to accept the almost golden medals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't require to win them anymore in addition to thence let's non instruct on IAC.

10. [+20, -1] Wow, no GOT7 ㅠㅠ I'm happy that they won't last stuck inwards a gym on their 3rd anniversary day. They've quit sports already ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel