What If Nosotros Could Vote For Arrive At 101 Again?


Pann: If nosotros could vote for Produce 101 again

1. [+985, -218] I mightiness instruct a lot of downvotes but I won't vote for Choi Yoojung

2. [+673, -32] I'll never vote for the ones that promoted inwards 2 groups.

3. [+582, -166] Jeon Soyeon is proficient at rapping though... Why isn't she getting pop when she was the best rapper on Produce 101?

4. [+388, -20] Why was Kim Sohye fifty-fifty picked? She's untalented...

5. [+320, -32] I'll never vote for Kim Sejung together with Kang Mina. Jung Chaeyeon was promoted a lot together with people expected her to rejoin Dia. She ended upward getting abhor because she rejoined Dia correct afterwards IOI. But land Chaeyeon was getting hate, Sejung together with Mina were secretly practicing alongside Gugudan members. So gross ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+303, -20] I cheered for Han Hyeri when the demo was airing. I merely wanted her to hold upward picked ㅠㅠ She was together with thence cute together with all. It's a compassion that she was eliminated ㅠㅠ

7. [+263, -9] Choi Yoojung. Honestly, I intend she got together with thence many benefits from beingness the pump of Pick Me. People called her a Son Yeon Jae lookalike because of that. If at that topographic point was or together with thence other trainee at her spot, create yous intend she withal would've gotten the same attention? I don't intend so.

8. [+257, -23] This daughter ㅠㅠ She was proficient at singing, pretty, together with good. I don't sympathise why she got eliminated.



9. [+227, -9] Why inwards the globe did people fifty-fifty vote for Kim Sohye?

10. [+193, -3] Lee Soohyun. She was together with thence innocent together with pretty.

11. [+183, -18] I won't vote for Kim Sejung. She became together with thence unlikeable on Knowing Brother ㅋㅋ She was the i who started the hidden camera. She should've taken the Pb but instead, she was making others create the run together with hid behind.

12. [+173, -2] Does anybody know Park Soyeon from Loen? She was such a daughter crush, a proficient dancer, together with had leadership ㅠㅠ She was my expose 1. What are yous doing these days Soyeon-ah ㅠㅠ

13. [+172, -41] I won't vote for Chaeyeon, Sejung, Mina, Yeonjung, Yoojung, together with Sohye.

14. [+156, -5] I'll definitely vote for Kim Chungha again.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel