The Things Sm Stans Bring To Behaviour With

1) "The starting fourth dimension SM grouping to flop"
2) "The grouping that SM gave upwardly on"
3) "SM party"
4) "SM benefits"
5) Rumors, sasaengs, controversies
6) Black ocean
-

Pann: To stan SM artists inward Korea

1. [+241, -6] Agreed ㅋㅋㅋ And later years, people begin calling the grouping a flop. The matter is that having a few overseas concerts is to a greater extent than profitable than amount Korean promotions. In an insider's interview, they mentioned that Korean promotions are purely for Korean fans because at that spot weren't much earnings from it. And fifty-fifty if people telephone band the grouping a flop, Korean fans are considered to survive the pinnacle priority.

2. [+225, -7] I'm an EXO-L together with I've been an SM stan for to a greater extent than than 10 years ㅋㅋ I think all of that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've heard together with therefore much of it together with therefore whenever person says "SM benefits", I only intend they're beingness jealous together with deed on ㅋㅋ And when I encounter NCT beingness called that, I experience bad.

3. [+185, -11] I'm a YG fan but I intend SM is actually amazing. Every artist's concept is unique together with my type ㅋㅋ

4. [+74, -0] Honestly, "SM benefits" ever makes me speechless. How is this whatever unlike from a Samsung worker riding a adept car, marrying person rich, together with living a adept life together with calling them "Samsung benefits"?

5. [+68, -2] Wow, I completely concur every bit an SM stan... Every year, they tell the gayos are SM parties but if SM artists don't participate, at that spot wouldn't survive that many artists.

6. [+57, -3] Oh together with people tell EXO takes daesangs for granted but that's non true. They fifty-fifty conduct maintain winning #1 seriously.

7. [+55, -0] There's together with therefore much discrimination when you lot stan an SM daughter group. I desire to cry...

8. [+51, -1] Young Min said SNSD (and in all probability almost SM artists) won daesangs together with did everything inward Korea, together with therefore Korean promotions are to a greater extent than of fan service. I loathe it the almost when people intend SM artists conduct maintain a comeback only to croak adept results.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel