Park Jin Young's Previous Interview On How No I Followed The Dating Ban


Originally, the dating ban was five years but no 1 followed it. I had to decrease it downwards to iii years.



Outcome

-

Pann: Park Jin Young: "No 1 follows the dating ban"

1. [+367, -24] I actually don't sympathise how they can't teach by for iii years. I know they're pretty in addition to handsome kids but it's on the contract from the start. They should watch how their actions tin touching their ain groups. Of course of education they should hold upward careful every bit rookies. Honestly, their chore is basically beingness similar "I dearest you, I solely cause got y'all fans <3" in addition to that's how they earn money. They nation "I solely cause got my fans" when they need to but plough their backs in addition to nation "Why can't I date? I'm a human too!" That's non fair ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They shouldn't cause got debuted every bit idols then.

2. [+297, -13] Their lives are much to a greater extent than exceptional than non-celebrities in addition to they earn thus much money, but they desire to hold upward treated similar non-celebrities when it comes to dating ㅋㅋ It's non a lifetime thing nor 10 years nor five years. It's solely iii years. Is it that hard?

3. [+147, -314] They're immature in addition to pretty in addition to handsome. The dating ban itself is weird. If y'all were Mina, would y'all appointment these T-roaches or Bambam? Mina has eyes, too.



4. [+110, -4] How is iii years hard? I managed non to appointment for my entire life.

5. [+83, -14] Of course, a lot of idols appointment around.

6. [+65, -0] She shouldn't cause got said "I solely cause got my fans I won't date" inwards the start house ㅋㅋ I wouldn't hold upward disappointed if they merely nation "I'll appointment freely." They nation they solely dearest their fans to earn coin but 1 time they teach caught, they alter their words. If y'all desire to criticize delusional fans, criticize their faux icon first.


"I'm non interested inwards dating. For now, I similar beingness on the stage."


7. [+61, -2] Mina in addition to Bambam are indeed at the historic menstruum to hold upward interested inwards dating in addition to they're also attractive kids. But it doesn't brand feel that they can't teach by for iii years. Dating inside those iii years could touching their fellow members, their images, in addition to their renewed contracts. They should've idea to a greater extent than earlier posting the photo. Even if they're non dating, posting that sort of photograph on SNS could also perish controversial. Did they non know?

8. [+47, -0] Do y'all hollo upward celebrities debut merely to date? If your dream is to perish a celebrity, y'all should operate modestly to ambit the dream. Of course, nosotros should sympathise them for their ain happiness but if they set on a shameless attitude, what does that brand us? ㅋㅋ

9. [+46, -0] Honestly, idols are all virtually getting coin off of their fans (except to a greater extent than or less groups). Park Jin Young is a veteran inwards the industry, he has his reasons to set a 3-year dating ban. It's incorrect to hint their human relationship in addition to touching their ain groups. They earn a ton yesteryear a girlfriend/boyfriend concept but they don't desire to teach by for iii years? That's contract violation.

10. [+44, -0] If it was me, no thing how pretty/handsome kids at that spot are, I volition teach by to accept assist of myself strictly for iii years if it way that I won't touching my group, earn to a greater extent than money, in addition to appointment freely afterwards.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel