[Admin] Issues Regarding To The Lack Of Update

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

As about people accept mentioned to me already, I've been updating much less since a few months ago. One of the reasons is that I've been busier. I couldn't pass equally much fourth dimension equally I used to.

But honestly, the lack of updates by too large came from the lack of content to translate. Pann posts are repetitive too amusement posts are decreasing inward damage of the amount too the quality. Up until final year's summer, at that spot used to endure a decent amount of fun posts that were worth to endure translated. But since the fall, I've been noticing that those posts were getting lesser. A lot of times, pop posts were already translated yesteryear other translating blogs too I didn't desire to double-post. And since I didn't accept much fourth dimension to function on this blog, I couldn't lurk on other sites to hold off for to a greater extent than contents.

This year, I'll endure updating to a greater extent than since I won't endure equally busy equally I had been during the yesteryear few months. However, delight banknote that Pann is becoming a rattling express origin for translations too it mightiness non trial inward more/better posts. With the spare fourth dimension I'll have, I'm fifty-fifty willing to opened upwards up a novel spider web log for a novel type of translations that doesn't only focus on K-netizen/fan comments. I'm however thinking of what I tin hand the axe create because I know how packed the translation plain is. If yous accept an idea/suggestion, experience costless to exit a comment! We tin hand the axe all discuss.

Someone asked me when I commonly update... I don't actually accept a specific fourth dimension for updates but I commonly create betwixt 11PM-5AM (UTC).

Thanks for reading guys! If yous exit a question/concern inward the comment section, I volition response ASAP :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel