Red Velvet Coordi Disappoints Fans Again


Pann: Red Velvet coordi is at it again

1. [+207, -2] Can they delight practise at to the lowest degree one-half of Black Pink's coordi's work...

2. [+121, -6] I won't remain calm if they brand her habiliment that on the stage. Thinking of it makes me pissed off in addition to cry. When volition they wearing clothing the girls prettily ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+104, -4] The outfit aside, what's amongst the skirt? I could practise a amend project ㅋㅋ Red Velvet could wearing clothing upwardly themselves in addition to it'll nevertheless locomote better.

4. [+43, -5] Be Natural coordi jjang



5. [+31, -0] I actually miss this coordi-nim. Where convey they gone...



6. [+31, -0] Can SM but allow us practise the project similar Mamamoo ㅠ

7. [+28, -0] I don't assist if she wears it inward the MV but but don't brand her habiliment it on the phase ㅠㅠ

8. [+28, -0] It's the barbie outfit that I was dying to convey when I was young...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel