Ideas For Ruby Velvet's Fandom Name


Until Feb 5th, fans tin submit a fandom mention consider to redvelvet-fan@daum.net too Red Velvet themselves volition select i too post a signed CD

-

Pann: Red Velvet fandom name!

1. [+72, -3] Am I the exclusively i who doesn't similar Level Up? It'll audio weird if they nation " I dearest you lot Level Up " inward abide by speeches... Non-fans volition yell back they nation 'level up' because they won an award.

2. [+68, -22] Isn't Booyah cute?

3. [+54, -1] Level Up is too hence funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+26, -0] As long equally it's non Level Up, Booyah, or Cupcake... Please ㅠㅠ Level Up is a big no.

5. [+24, -0] I'm non a fan only I heard that i-fans are pushing Cupcake on Twitter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I promise you lot guys choke a pretty fandom name.

6. [+22, -16] Bella is a pretty name.

7. [+22, -3] Level Up is reaching.

8. [+16, -3] What create you lot yell back of Bliss? It's an English linguistic communication discussion pregnant maximum happiness. Red Velvet says 'happiness' inward their greeting, so... Just saying.

9. [+16, -3] Vellure? Velvet + Allure. Could hold upwardly a pretty name.

10. [+9, -0] Berry? I'm sad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't yell back of one.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel