Group That Was Expected To Become Pop / Expected To Flop Simply Resulted Otherwise


People expected GFriend to flop but they got popular



People expected Boyfriend to live on pop but they flopped

-

Pann: Idol grouping that I idea wouldn't larn pop but did

1. [+474, -69] EXO... I idea they'd never live on pop when I listened to their debut vocal Mama but they hitting large amongst Growl. They're right away a piece of employment past times group...

2. [+416, -50] EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I constitute their superpower concept ridiculous together with idea SM was merely pushing their visuals ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't hold off their electrical flow popularity.

3. [+349, -47] EXO...

4. [+164, -38] I'm non a fan but BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Rapmon was promoting amongst a weird-looking reggae hairstyle, I idea the grouping would disappear quietly. I never idea they'd live on this large ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+158, -19] BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was like, "Bangtan Boys? Are they brothers amongst Boys' Republic or what?" I didn't know they'd decease this popular.

6. [+124, -3] Isn't it honestly Girl's Day...



7. [+114, -8] I idea BTS together with GFriend wouldn't larn popular... I constitute BTS' cite questionable together with Rapmon had a weird hairstyle together with sunglasses amongst thick smokey makeup. I didn't intend they'd larn pop but they did. GFriend was called UglyFriend since debut, together with therefore I idea they had a lot of antis.

8. [+101, -3] When BTS debuted inwards 2013, didn't people larn them confused amongst Boys' Republic? ㅋㅋ They convey similar names... I intend they were a rivalry but right away BTS is likewise popular... I honestly idea Boys' Republic would live on to a greater extent than popular.

9. [+83, -5] Seventeen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't similar them at starting fourth dimension because at that topographic point were likewise many members but right away I'm a Carat.

10. [+80, -1] GFriend is hugely affected past times Yuju. The slippery phase went viral together with her skilful singing skills got them famous again.

11. [+48, -0] Isn't it EXID the ultimate one? No i had expected it.

12. [+39, -4] I idea Oh My Girl would hitting daebak amongst Closer... Their cite got known but the results weren't big. I similar all of Oh My Girl's songs, I promise they larn pop this time. Their wellness comes starting fourth dimension though.

13. [+30, -1] I idea Nine Muses would larn pop but they didn't... When volition the unnies live on popular?

14. [+24, -0] Boyfriend's I Yah is fucking good. It nevertheless doesn't audio old-fashioned together with it doesn't larn boring.

15. [+17, -1] BTS for sure. iv years ago, I was eating sullungtang past times myself at Apgujung together with a bunch of skinny handsome guys walked inwards spell greeting the people. I asked them fearlessly what their grouping cite was together with they said they were Bangtan Boys Scout. I was similar "Ah ㅎㅎ" but I thought, "What the hell practise they hateful past times man child scout?" Now I actually regret non getting their autograph ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whenever BTS is on TV, I say my mom that they're the ones that I saw ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel