Sm Hires To A Greater Extent Than People For Their Legal Squad + Shinee's Illustration Is Related?


"SM Entertainment hiring for the legal department"
Requirements: University score (4 years or more, graduate-to-be OK), at to the lowest degree iii years of experience
Work area: Seoul, Gangnam-gu

-

Pann: SM's legal subdivision is hiring to a greater extent than people

1. [+76, -4] It's truthful that they're hiring to a greater extent than because of SHINee's representative but those people likewise targeted to a greater extent than or less of SM idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait. I screencapped every dingy affair yous guys said, idiots...

2. [+76, -4] I recall it's because of SHINee. The trendy tweets were constantly sexual harassment as well as the fans kept calling SM to study them. We got an electronic mail reply maxim i someone is currently beingness investigated.

3. [+69, -4] I'm glad it's coming out straight off ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shawols held dorsum until straight off because they didn't desire to endure called overprotective but those people went overboard.

4. [+25, -0] Not only SHINee, but I promise everyone who sexually harasses idols gets sued.

5. [+25, -0] There's currently a disputation on sexual harassment as well as personal attacks towards SHINee

6. [+21, -0] I'm non a fan but fifty-fifty I constitute SHINee's sexual harassment actually serious as well as disgusting. I promise SM sues every i of them as well as catches recall commenters as well as rumor makers of all SM artists.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel