Baro's Younger Sister


Pann: Wow, this identify unit of measurement is blessed amongst genes

1. [+85, -6] I idea the outset moving painting was Yoona

2. [+52, -1] I idea she was Yoona... I idea Yoona had a sister

3. [+33, -1] Hul, she's then pretty. She's totally my type.

4. [+20, -1] She looks similar Yoona inward the outset moving painting together with inward the moving painting amongst Baro

5. [+13, -1] She likewise has a cracking character. When she was a student, she kept it a hush-hush that Baro was her blood brother because she didn't desire to embarrass him past times her actions.

6. [+13, -1] Cha siblings convey cracking looks

7. [+13, -0] I idea the outset moving painting was Yoona together with the side past times side pictures were Yoona's unnie or dongsaeng

8. [+11, -0] Yoona + Krystal

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel