Chanyeol's Birthday Advertizing Establish To Locomote Cutting Past Times Someone


Pann: Who did this? This is a metro ad

(DC Gallery users too messaged the painting present to Chanyeol's Instagram)

1. [+259, -4] I don't know if they're rich but Seoul Station is currently checking the situation. I promise they convey a lot of money.


(It costs $10,000 15,000 to pose a metro ad)


2. [+213, -5] I don't know if it was a fan or a non-fan but someone fixed the ad. I experience to a greater extent than bad. I but promise the mortal gets caught together with fined. I don't intend it'll brand me experience whatsoever amend fifty-fifty if they become fined. As a fan, I convey to run across my bias' cervix business office cutting similar that. Who'll hold out happy?



3. [+199, -4] They cutting the advertizing amongst a cross mark. It's definitely done on role together with they must hold out punished. How tin they cutting his cervix business office similar that? Are they fifty-fifty human?

4. [+97, -2] Are they a fucking psychopath? How tin they fifty-fifty intend of cutting a birthday ad?

5. [+55, -0] Again??


(DC Gallery user insulting an upset EXO-L)


6. [+43, -0] I went to Seoul Station today to telephone commutation money. The advertizing was fine until 3PM. At a nearby spot, at that spot was too IOI Mina then I went to expect at her ad. After a few steps, I too saw Chanyeol's ad. If you lot desire to cheque the CCTV, expect later 3PM. Fans must hold out really upset.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel