Twice's Visuals Inwards 'Tt'


Pann: Tzuyu is insane

1. [+127, -25] Dahyun is trying to kill me. My middle is fluttering together with then hard.



2. [+92, -11] I gasped when I saw her

3. [+86, -21] Dahyun looks together with then cute inward the music video ㅠㅠ Cuties ㅠㅠ Tzuyu ㅠㅠ Pretty goddess. Twice kids all looked together with then pretty ㅠㅠ I dearest you lot Twice <3



4. [+55, -4] Tzuyu looks stunning inward every music video only Mina for me ㅠㅠ And the best business office was when Mina together with Tzuyu were dancing every bit they were singing dorsum together with forth.



5. [+47, -7] Jihyo is besides insane



6. [+42, -1] This MV is together with then crazy... Jihyo...ha... I dearest Twice...



7. [+38, -1] I didn't listen whatever of the vocal because the members were together with then pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was busy staring at their faces together with the vocal ended.

8. [+35, -3] As shortly every bit I saw Tzuyu, I realized what a breathtaking beauty was. Dahyun looked actually cute every bit a rabbit ㅋㅋ Jihyo was no joke, her facial features are rattling pretty. Other members looked pretty every bit well. This MV is daebak. Twice's MVs bring refreshing concepts. The zombie concept inward Like Ooh Ahh, the film concept inward Cheer Up, together with the Halloween concept inward this music video are novel amongst cracking visuals.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel