Where Tin Yous Notice Your Meaning Other?

Pann: Seriously, where tin you lot detect your pregnant other?

(Pann OP is a graduate of a girls' essence school, girl's high school, together with a nursing program)

1. [+241, -1] I don't similar blind dates... It's difficult to come across someone past times chance... I intend I'll halt upwards alone... I'm screwed.

2. [+234, -2] I'm a virile someone technologist. Please come upwards downward for a blood collecting.

3. [+127, -3] It's worse if you lot move at a companionship ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+87, -2] But don't come across people via apps. It's full strangers together with you lot never know what form of a someone you'll come across inward this scary world.

5. [+86, -1] How... are you? Are you lot fifty-fifty born...?

6. [+69, -4] I went to a girl's essence school, girls' high school, together with women's university. Can everybody delight leave, I desire to move alone.

7. [+69, -1] I promise this comment brings me luck together with gets me a boyfriend.

8. [+67, -1] If you lot proceed having thoughts on existence lonely together with wanting to come across someone, it's fifty-fifty harder to detect your pregnant other. But if you lot truly laissez passer upwards together with alive your ain life, you lot detect someone who's totally unexpected at a house that's totally unexpected. This was my representative ㅋㅋ

9. [+64, -3] I wrote something similar late ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Instead of staying domicile all the time, become to clubs or gulp alongside your friends on the weekends, something volition lead house ㅋㅋ You accept to become out to accept a chance. It's all the effort.

10. [+59, -1] I move at a duty-free store together with I've never seen a female-dominated site similar this inward my life.

11. [+58, -2] At to the lowest degree some people accept an excuse of graduating a girls' essence school, high school, together with university. But me...

12. [+47, -1] I consider a lot of campus couples roughly me... Also, many people detect someone at their part-time jobs.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel