What Create You Lot Intend Of When You Lot Involve Heed Paradise?

Pann: What produce you lot intend of when you lot listen "paradise"?

Coldplay - Paradise
Infinite - Paradise
Hyorin - Paradise
Gain - Paradise Lost
Boys Over Flowers OST - Paradise

-
1. [+204, -13] Infinite

2. [+171, -13] I involve you lot hither for this to endure a paradise!

3. [+166, -12] I involve you lot hither For this to endure paradise I used to dear this song

4. [+163, -4] Paradise Shinier than the Sun



5. [+56, -2] Am I the entirely ane who idea of "Almost paradise, warmer than the sun"?

6. [+56, -4] Infinite's Paradise. It's been stuck inward my caput since before, it's then catchy.

7. [+51, -6] Infinite's Paradise because it's my favorite vocal of Infinite

8. [+40, -2] Almost paradise Shinier than the morning time My dear for you lot It feels similar I bring the whole footing inward my life


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel