Tiffany Comes Dorsum To Instagram


Pann: Tiffany is dorsum on Instagram again

1. [+136, -22] If I were her, I would've deleted my Instagram immediately. Her mentality is no joke. Does she actually desire to last dorsum to Instagram afterward all the criticisms?

2. [+96, -23] She thinks she reflected plenty in addition to all the same wants to earn money

3. [+80, -27] I don't attention if she's dorsum to it but I don't sympathise why she would afterward all the hate

4. [+48, -24] This attending whore tin never quit SNS. She's crazy over SNS ㅋ

5. [+35, -19] I don't intend she realizes that she was wrong. We can't telephone band it a reflection because she all the same liked posts, changed her dp, uploaded stories in addition to posts in addition to did everything. It's only the amount was less than usual. I don't intend it was a reflection. If she actually wanted to last dorsum on Instagram, why didn't she only brand a novel account? Is she testing the waters? What the hell is she doing?

6. [+25, -6] Did she cash inward one's chips ill because she couldn't role SNS?

7. [+24, -23] She's brainless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What an idiot

8. [+21, -17] Would yous guys last reacting the same was if it was a manlike mortal idol? ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel