Jung Woo Sung's Anedcote On Rejecting A Host Bar Offer


Grade ten was the goal of my pupil life. I used to alive inwards a shantytown. The draw solid was mutual frigidity plenty to hold out able to run into the breath. I moved around a lot because of re-constructions. I lived inwards rented rooms. I had thought, "This poverty is my father's, non mine."

One day, a famous madam of a host bar scouted me alongside a high monthly pay. I declined together with said, "I'll function difficult together with earn coin inwards a dissimilar way." If I had accepted the offer, I could've bought buildings inwards Gangnam every bit a host bar legend. If I chose this hole-and-corner world, I would've changed the dynamics of the place. I could've lived an slowly life alongside buildings but I didn't because I chose my dream over money.

=

Instiz: Jung Woo Sung rejected the temptation of a host bar

- He doesn't await human inwards the terminal gif...

- Thank you lot ㅠㅠ I'm glad I got to run into him every bit an thespian inwards movies

- Look at his confidence ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't refute because it's true...

- Reasonable confidence ㅋㅋ Thank you lot for beingness an actor

- He looks simply similar Tom Cruise's legendary days inwards the terminal gif... together with thus handsome

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel