Ulzzang Span Ryu Hye Joo Together With Common Jiho Broke Up?


Pann: Crazy, I mean value Ryu Hye Joo as well as Park Jiho broke up

1. [+475, -24] I had a trip to Busan as well as went to a club. I saw Park Jiho at that topographic point ㅋㅋㅋ He was hanging out amongst plastic monsters at a table. I was certain it was him because I watched Ulzzang Shidae as well as thus many times when it was popular. I was cursing him because he had a lady friend as well as yet he was hanging out amongst other girls at a club. I wondered if they broke upwards as well as thus I looked upwards on Ryu Hye Joo's Instagram, as well as she was inwards Nihon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In that morning, Park Jiho posted a pic of a sandwich on a rider topographic point as well as wrote almost how he misses Ryu Hye Joo as well as how it's empty without her. It was such a plot twist ㅋㅋ He was having fun freely since his lady friend was away inwards Japan. He seemed to discovery us because nosotros kept staring at him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He ended upwards leaving. What a delinquent! I highly incertitude the argue why they broke upwards is because of their crashing personalities. I'm certain it's because of him flirting around.

2. [+374, -4] Yoo Bohwa as well as Oh Jung Kyu also dated for nine years exactly Yoo Bohwa is at nowadays married to someone else... Even if you lot appointment someone for similar 10 years, there's someone else that you're fated to larn married to.

3. [+330, -7] I've never been inwards a human relationship exactly I wonder how empty as well as lonely it would live to pause upwards amongst a long-term pregnant other. I mean value it's actually difficult to lose someone that you've spent years with.

4. [+191, -0] They fifty-fifty created their shopping site amongst their ain nicknames... I mean value it was a tough decision.

5. [+160, -3] He must've gotten caught flirting ㅋ

6. [+154, -2] 8 years is such a long time, they must've had fights or fifty-fifty took a break... But they yet never showed whatsoever of it on their SNS as well as dated until now. But she deleted her human relationship condition as well as all the pictures. Clearly, she doesn't desire to appointment him anymore as well as something must've made her upset plenty ㅠㅠ We're feeling bad for them every bit a 3rd someone exactly she could've moved on already. She has a ton of followers, I don't mean value it was a abrupt decision.

7. [+131, -4] But guys don't larn rid of couplet pictures instantly later a breakup. Sometimes, they fifty-fifty acquit their ex's pictures inwards their wallets because they forgot almost it.

8. [+129, -15] I'm a daughter exactly Ryu Hye Joo was also adept for him inwards every aspect, although their visuals were a perfect match...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel