Sbs Gayo Daejun Lineup?

Pann: SBS Gayo Daejun lineup

EXO, Bigbang, BTS, Sistar, Taeyeon, VIXX, Block B, GFriend, Wonder Girls, BTOB, AOA, Red Velvet, Apink, Ailee, Mamamoo, Lovelyz, Infinite, Seventeen, Monsta X, WJSN, Black Pink, NCT127, NCT Dream, Twice, SHINee, GOT7
-

1. [+128, -19] Bigbang? This is legendary. It's their final promotions every bit a amount grouping earlier they enlist. It'll hold upward a historical stage. I'm watching for sure.

2. [+114, -18] Bigbang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How long has it been? It's rare for Bigbang to look at a gayo daejun every bit a amount grouping as well as thus you lot must sentry it when you lot bring a chance. You never know when YG artists volition appear.

3. [+112, -51] Crazy, Bigbang as well as EXO ㅋㅋ Watching it for sure

4. [+35, -2] Wow, Bigbang at a gayo daejun.... I'm as well as thus going to sentry it. I barely sentry these things but I bring to sentry for Bigbang.

5. [+28, -4] Hul, Bigbang... My bias is a huge fan of Bigbang, lucky them. BTS must sentry this.

6. [+25, -3] I personally desire to run into a articulation phase of Bigbang as well as Wonder Girls. There used to hold upward a lot of BangGirl stages... I promise they produce it again!

7. [+17, -0] What volition SBS produce to BTOB this time? I only promise they don't cutting off a song

8. [+15, -0] So when volition nosotros hold upward able to run into B2ST on broadcast?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel