Update Dating Rumors Of Lee Guk Joo & Bangtan Boys Jin



Pann: The idol Lee Guk Joo dated for to a greater extent than than ii years who was vi years younger than her





Q: "Are you lot currently inward a relationship?"
A: "I broke upwards vii months ago."
Q: "How long convey you lot dated him?"
A: "For most 700 days? He was the commencement in addition to the last."





Jo Se Ho: "It was shocking. He was tall, handsome in addition to was manifestly an idol trainee. He was fifty-fifty vi years younger than her."
Lee Guk Joo: "We started parting away because he was busy for preparing his promotions. I dated him for 660 days in addition to it was my commencement relationship. He yet hasn't debuted yet."






Jin's album thank you lot to:



"100 scores on cooking, Joo Dang Dang Dang Guk Joo Guk Joo Guk Joo noona"




"Guk Joo noona whom I'm thankful for e'er staying past times my side"




"Guk Joo noona whom I can't encounter lately but is e'er together inward my mind"


=====


1. [+235, -31] I mean value at that topographic point won't live whatsoever benefits for getting this revealed. I mean value Lee Guk Joo was beingness considerate in addition to said he yet hasn't debuted. But Jin showed it besides much in addition to he mentioned inward on the broadcast ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Guk Joo also mentioned it every fourth dimension they talked most boyfriends. Anyways, that guy is Bangtan Boys Jin ㅋㅋ Only the fans convey continuous menboong. Stop that... You're an idol ㅋㅋㅋ It's lamentable how people don't fifty-fifty recognize him ㅋㅋㅋ Hwaiting...

2. [+235, -29] Hul he's then handsome. I gauge Lee Guk Joo is super charming

3. [+212, -28] Lee Guk Joo must convey undeniable charms

4. [+110, -7] That's a rumor. Lee Guk Joo clarified on Taxi in addition to she said he yet hasn't debuted yet. Jin in addition to Lee Guk Joo are only unopen friends

5. [+95, -3] Hul daebak... I knew Lee Guk Joo was really charming but she dated such a handsome guy for ii years... Lee Guk Joo must live strikingly charming

6. [+73, -9] It's unexpected of Kim Seok Jin. I idea he would value women's looks because he's handsome but he looks for their personalities instead... He's a fine guy ㅠㅠㅠ But why am I crying ㅠㅠ

7. [+68, -3] Lee Guk Joo clarified on Taxi in addition to said the idol she's or then is non the one. He's solely a unopen friend of her

8. [+60, -3] Usually, if a someone doesn't convey expert looks in addition to a expert body, they don't facial expression confident in addition to are easily fooled past times men. But whenever I saw Lee Guk Joo on TV, she was e'er confident in addition to had then much noesis inward dating... It was unexpected. She was confident of herself in addition to she looked similar she would never instruct carried away past times others. She's such an amazing person... Even I've never dated a blossom man child similar him ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel