Update Woman Individual Idols Who Accept The Best Visuals


Pann: Female idols who gain got the best visuals





Suzy



Yoona



Sulli



IU



Krystal



Naeun


=====



1. [+200, -134] Take Naeun out. She doesn't stand upwardly for in.


2. [+194, -106] Take Naeun out ㅋㅋㅋ Do yous actually mean value she tin orbit the sack locomote compared to Yoona, Suzy as well as Sulli? Her facial expression upwardly doesn't await pretty when she smiles.


3. [+164, -93] Hi, best visual.


 Do yous actually mean value she tin orbit the sack locomote compared to Yoona Update Female idols who gain got the best visuals



4. [+127, -118] Take IU out.


5. [+63, -53] I'm non her fan but I mean value Naeun is pretty. I mean value yous guys are beingness likewise harsh.


 Do yous actually mean value she tin orbit the sack locomote compared to Yoona Update Female idols who gain got the best visuals



6. [+63, -45] It mightiness locomote personal preferences but I notice Naeun prettier than Suzy. Yoona, Sulli, Krystal as well as IU are definitely pretty. I know I would larn a lot of downvotes but these are my honest opinions.


7. [+47, -26] IU as well as Naeun are a fiddling below Suzy, Sulli as well as Yoona... but why are yous guys exclusively mentioning Naeun though...


8. [+47, -60] I only saw Sohee as well as she's pretty, too.


 Do yous actually mean value she tin orbit the sack locomote compared to Yoona Update Female idols who gain got the best visuals



9. [+39, -24] Of class I honor your personal preferences but to me, Naeun is non fifty-fifty inwards operate yesteryear 20... But her trunk is the best afterwards Krystal's.... There are a enough of unpopular woman soul idols who are prettier than Naeun. I'm non proverb that nosotros should gain got her out, I'm only proverb how I think.


10. [+36, -16] Son Naeun is an error.


11. [+34, -14] Why gain got out IU? IU ever gets into operate yesteryear five inwards polls yesteryear guys. Stupid fangirls beingness as well as hence butthurt.


12. [+34, -28] My personal preference is Sulli..... She's as well as hence pretty.


 Do yous actually mean value she tin orbit the sack locomote compared to Yoona Update Female idols who gain got the best visuals



13. [+33, -44] Son Naeun is pretty though.


14. [+30, -11] Media-played goddess is Suzy. Before Architecture 101, she never got into operate yesteryear x inwards price of visuals but afterwards she got popular, her visual became likewise exaggerated.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel