Update Sm Songs That Are Cringe-Worthy


Pann: Top 10 songs that are cringe-worthy



1. SNSD Oh!


Seriously...




2. SNSD Gee


It's their hitting vocal simply the vocal itself is...




3. SNSD The Boys


"Number one, Athena who gives wisdom A soul living a war-like life"




4. SNSD I Got H5N1 Boy


The lyrics are okay simply Yoona's rap...




5. EXO Mama


"Killing each other, shouting, this is non a war!!!"

The intro is already messed up




6. F(x) Jet


What are you lot trying to say




7. TVXQ Keep Your Head Down


"Ha Don’t play alongside people similar that inward forepart of me, all you lot create is speak of lies, you’re such a two-faced soul "




8. EXO Growl


The tune is expert simply the lyrics




9. SNSD Mr Mr


Why does the guy convey the primal that opens the future?? Stop cheering for men. Their songs all convey no solution.


=====


1. [+50, -31] I don't concur alongside EXO Mama though? The vocal criticizes the netizens who operate out recall comments anonymously. I don't empathize how it's cringe-worthy. Please explain.

2. [+35, -0] SNSD members admitted that The Boy as well as Gee are cringe-worthy.

3. [+35, -1] I'm non certain near others simply I actually concur alongside The Boys ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Show me your determination. Shake the basis thus that everyone tin run across you" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+25, -1] But most of them are large hits ㅋㅋ

5. [+19, -2] Are you lot a SNSD anti

6. [+16, -0] 80% of SNSD songs are similar that...

7. [+13, -0] Huh? Gee is cringe-worthy? The lyrics are a chip childish simply I actually similar it... Out of SM songs, I similar Gee, Run Devil Run, Spell, Growl, Juliet as well as Hello the best ㅋㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel