Update Iu Startles Netizens Amongst Talking Virtually Her Crush


Article: IU, "I confessed my feelings to my musical rhythm concluding year" a surprising statement



=====


1. [+868, -190] IU should hold upwards careful alongside what's she's saying. Of course of didactics she has the correct to say anything but why did she say it when there's the Eunhyuk incident...

2. [+745, -304] She asked Anchovy out but he dumped her later on sleeping alongside her? That Anchovy is an asshole ㅡㅡ

3. [+699, -96] An amazing mentality

4. [+138, -44] Ailee, Jiyeon too IU convey amazing mentality. Ailee too Jiyeon showed their bare bodies to the entire field too yet they're yet promoting... IU had a soft picture too yet she posted a painting alongside Eunhyuk who was half-naked... I'm non proverb they're bad, I'm proverb they're only amazing

5. [+110, -24] IU too Eunhyuk was ii years ago. IU too Lee Hyun Woo was on August concluding year

6. [+91, -22] My instincts equally a adult woman tell me that it's Lee Hyun Woo. Yoo Seung Ho is inwards the regular army too they felt similar a delineate concern duet than Lee Hyun Woo. I intend they're yet dating because she didn't tell how it ended. When they were caught at a pic theater concluding year, people wondered if they were flirting but I approximate they're dating

7. [+85, -56] IU is an adult, she tin engagement whoever she wants. Stop beingness butthurt whether they become to a hotel or larn married. Just reverberate on your misfortunate lives

8. [+82, -38] She talked virtually large stories virtually her equally if they were nothing... She never talks virtually Eunhyuk but she bluntly talks virtually other stuff... I don't know if I tin say this but I intend it's problematic

9. [+76, -19] Forever suffering Eunchovy

10. [+65, -43] Seriously, is this nipper only beingness honest or is she doing it on purpose? The field knows her scandal too yet she's talking virtually confessing to her crush...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel