Update The Institution Of Sm Town Country


Instiz: SM beingness a existent tryhard


The citizenship they gave out to international fans equally they announced the institution of SM Town country




"We're citizens living inward SM Town"














The ceremony of SM province establishment. The reactions were "I desire to written report them for a violation of a national law" "It's similar a weird cult" "Lee Soo Man father" "Might likewise state they're doing olympics" etc etc.


=====


- Everytime I become to the concert, I larn a postage on my passport. I ever wonder what the hell I'm doing

- I was at that spot in addition to I laughed in addition to thus hard

- I laughed a lot, specially when Soo Man manly individual raise was on the screen 

- I heard that Baekhyun liked this... 

- Cringe-worthy...

- I was at that spot that day... I was in addition to thus terrified amongst my friend

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel