Update How A Guy Deals Amongst His Sis Who Is An Exo Stan


Instiz: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 guy whose younger sis is an EXO fan




My younger sis is out of her heed always since she started fangirling EXO. Her room is completely spammed amongst EXO pictures in addition to all she does is talking to her friends on the phone, maxim "our oppa is blah blah". I freaking loathe it to death.

She used to live on a proficient sis in addition to used to brand meals exactly she's similar a shot next EXO to their dorm in addition to the broadcast stations. She's non fifty-fifty coming habitation often. I didn't know my sis would live on ane of the stupid fangirls I hated.

She fifty-fifty buys clothe for them, she doesn't fifty-fifty tending if I become roughly naked.

She buys the same albums in addition to same pictures several times. I scolded her in addition to called her crazy exactly she said she had to purchase the same materials because the pictures teach quondam if she puts them on the wall. Bullshit.

I surrender slumber in addition to run my butt off at a convenience shop exactly the coin I earn goes to those jerks. Do you lot intend I won't become crazy?

I decided to pass a twenty-four hours in addition to halt her fangirling. And the twenty-four hours has come!!





Look at this stupid fangirl's room. I was gonna sack them all exactly I'm non that of a jerk thus I decided to live on generous in addition to to alone encompass EXO's faces.

I seat upward those faces amongst super potent mucilage thus that she wouldn't live on able to push clit them off.

Excellent! If I don't post what happens afterwards, telephone telephone the law because I'm likely murdered past times then.




Ah fuck ㅋㅋ I'm live on in addition to I'm writing the outcome, exactly I'm at my friend's trouble solid to escape... My mom in addition to my stupid sis are texting me similar crazy ㅋㅋ

Mom: Son
Me: Yeah
Mom: What's incorrect amongst her? She's shouting in addition to crying. She told me to enquire you
Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Mom: Where are you?
Me: At my friend's ㅋㅋ
Mom: I heard you lot seat upward some stuff?
Me: Well you lot also said you lot hated her room. I made her construct clean her room ㅋㅋ
Mom: Why did you lot lock your room?
Me: ㅋㅋ Do non allow her opened upward the door of my room. Never never!!
Mom: She said she's gonna intermission into your room

Sister: Hey you lot crazy asshole. Are you lot crazy? Are you lot nuts? fja;dffdaj ah I'm thus frustrated. You asshole I won't allow you lot escape. Is beingness an older blood brother everything? Do you lot know how difficult it was for me to get together all those photos? I'll kill you, you lot idiot. I won't allow you lot become away.


I ignored her because I locked my room door thus I idea I was safe.

But fuck... my computer.... I'm screwed....


=====

- She started all...

- She deserved it..

- Whoa putting upward those faces would've been much harder ㅋㅋ

- Both of those siblings are at error ㅋㅋㅋ

- Honestly he's gone likewise far. I would've cried likewise if I was her

- Well she fifty-fifty went to their dorm...

- I tin sympathize both sides

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel