Btob's Official Goods For Quaternary Gen Melodies Are Poor?


Pann: Shocking together with terrifying official goods of BTOB

('Melody Box' for fourth generation Melodies includes a toothbrush, a handkerchief, together with a newspaper cup. Cube said the concept of the goods is 'HYGGE' together with 'YOLO'.)

1. [+53, -0] I wanted them to last cozy materials similar a cushion or a blanket. Instead, I got a handkerchief ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they desire us to purpose it to watch a taxi? I paid $30 a long fourth dimension agone together with this is what I get. I'm only gonna say myself that I pre-ordered them. I paid $30 for a freaking toothbrush, I'm together with thus rich ^^

2. [+45, -0] 'Hygge', how crazy of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they desire to larn their backs broken instead...

3. [+19, -0] Look at them calling the fans 'ladies'... It shows the degree of the company. Don't create materials that'll convey loathe to BTOB.

4. [+16, -0] "Breaking the fans' backs". It would've been improve if nosotros got a tumbler or a mug instead of a newspaper cup...

5. [+14, -0] BTOB must last together with thus embarrassed... What did they create to deserve this?

6. [+12, -0] They sugarcoated their words actually good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -0] Do you lot know how much that is? $30 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ $30!!!! My chicken...

8. [+7, -0] Honestly, the 2d together with the third generations got the best goods. And this comment "a handkerchief for the ladies" sounds together with thus inexpensive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is 2017... Do they non accept virile somebody fans?

9. [+6, -0] Hul... Dia is the alone fandom that I officially joined together with I paid $20 together with got a $40 Jill Stuart menu wallet.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel