What Happens When Idols Bleach Their Pilus Besides Much


Dandelions



Process of pilus bleaching



Dark pilus isn't an exception



Thunder

-

Pann: What happens when idols bleach their pilus likewise much

1. [+127, -40] He didn't fifty-fifty bleach his hair. What's alongside this ㅋㅋ



2. [+110, -26] I dearest all dandelions inwards the world.



3. [+94, -18] Baekhyun at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm non a fan merely it looks as well as hence cute. The means his pilus looks everytime the low-cal shines on him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute, I'm gonna relieve it.

4. [+39, -6] Another version of the rank comment.



5. [+20, -1] I flare-up into laughter at Baekhyun's movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute.

6. [+13, -1] I was grinning though the photos merely the Baekhyun i made me express joy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel