'Stay Amongst Me' Becomes The Kickoff Ost To Achieve 100M Views


Pann: First drama OST MV to accomplish 100M views

1. [+81, -3] The vocal is actually good... I'm a Melody as well as I didn't know Chanyeol was expert at singing because he's a rapper. Punch has a neat voice... Ever since I start out caput the vocal on Goblin, I looked it upward as well as I nonetheless heed to it at dawn everyday...

2. [+74, -2] I heard that it was the start out OST MV to accomplish 100M views. Congratulations It's a expert vocal as well as their voices are expert too!

3. [+62, -2] I promise he sings it alive amongst Punch. He entirely does it amongst idols.

4. [+19, -1] After Punch sings amongst a pretty voice, Chanyeol joins amongst "Like destiny, you're falling " The purpose is as well as hence good.

5. [+16, -1] Honestly, Goblin as well as this OST matched well. It was this dreamy atmosphere betwixt life as well as death.

6. [+13, -2] As expected of a long-run vocal ㅠㅠ I idea I saw it incorrect when I saw the 100M views.

7. [+13, -1] I used to heed to it everyday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The intro is as well as hence good, du du du dudududududu

8. [+9, -1] It's a actually expert vocal as well as Goblin was an amazing drama.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel