Ex-Ikonic Voices Regard On Ikon's Problems

Pann: As an ex-fan of iKON, hither are the things that iKON should last working on

1) Losing their rookie mindset
2) BI-centered atmosphere
3) Divided fandom
4) Not caring almost fans
5) Decrease inwards vocal quality
-

1. [+346, -62]
BI = Genius disease, GD disease, overrates himself
Bobby = Taeyang disease, tryhard
iKON = Bigbang disease, I'm-fucking-cool disease
They pretend to last "free" on the phase when they don't await gratuitous at all. They lost likewise much of their rookie mindset together with it's fifty-fifty uncomfortable to watch. I've stanned them since Win together with then I felt attached to iKON every bit a grouping but non anymore. More similar the attachment has gone.

2. [+296, -19] Wow... I handgrip a lot every bit a fan since pre-debut. A post service similar this could upset the fans but it's all correct. It's non a bashing post, it's a post service that worries almost them... I promise they notice their rookie mindset together with seat out songs amongst adept lyrics together with genuineness.

3. [+208, -10] I'm non a fan but I've watched them on Win, SMTM, together with listened to their songs. I experience bad for but about reason... They're nevertheless immature kids together with it was the fellowship (=adults)'s responsibleness to Pb them together with then that they would last stable every bit a grouping together with non lose their rookie mindset. I mean value the fellowship pressured them likewise much together with but left them past times themselves... I experience actually bad.

4. [+135, -11] Yes. I honestly idea they should've debuted when I watched Win because they looked together with then talented together with total of potentials. But directly I'm glad the hyungs got to debut inwards Winner. Winner has their unique coloring textile together with they await cool naturally whereas iKON tries to last cool. Their commencement album was actually good, but Bling Bling together with B-day made me... completely speechless... Their hairstyles together with outfits won't last liked past times non-fans, specially Bobby. His styling was overnice when he did featuring for Lee Hi together with Soohyun. He was also cool on SMTM... He doesn't fifty-fifty await similar the same person. Btw I'm a low-cal stan of YG together with I similar all of Bigbang, Winner, iKON, together with Black Pink.

5. [+105, -14] Junhoe together with Bobby said they don't fifty-fifty accept each other's number.

6. [+100, -4] Their songs are but bad... iKON's recent releases also disappointed me. I mean value they would've gotten adept results if they came dorsum amongst their sometime songs.

7. [+90, -17] Everything aside, I handgrip that they pretend to last gratuitous on the phase ㅋㅋ They don't await gratuitous at all. iKON is no dissimilar from other factory-produced idol groups but they mean value they're a special grouping but because they're from YG.

8. [+81, -23] The biggest disadvantage of iKON is the absence of a visual member. They're all unique together with handsome but inwards every idol group, there's a fellow member amongst amazing visuals but non iKON.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel