Shinee's Trip The Lite Fantastic Gets Mixed Opinions?


Pann: SHINee's trip the lite fantastic that's getting mixed opinions

1. [+137, -1] Isn't SHINee ever trying experimental things instead of going for public-friendliness? Years later, people volition tell this trip the lite fantastic was ahead of its time. I similar it.

2. [+104, -1] SHINee ever brings a novel genre.

3. [+85, -1] SHINee's dances are ever novel ㅋㅋ The choreography of Married To The Music actually surprised me.

4. [+35, -1] I'm non a fan merely I don't larn tired of them fifty-fifty after 10 years... Looks, styles, songs, dances, I similar all merely it must hold upwards their expert teamwork... With the recent episode of Radio Star, I could meet how unopen they were together with 4 of them talked actually well. I intend I'm going to buy the farm a fan.

5. [+27, -0] SHINee is a grouping that tin plow non public-friendly materials into public-friendly stuff.

6. [+27, -0] I intend the sitting business office is the highlight ㅋㅋ

7. [+25, -0] View was a vocal ahead of its time.

8. [+25, -1] Taemin said he used to desire to hold upwards successful every 2nd SHINee, merely since Jonghyun's death, he decided to create the music he wants to hold upwards happy. It mightiness non hold upwards public-friendly merely it must hold upwards the music SHINee members desire to do.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel