Kangnam Jokes Virtually Hitting Kyungri


Kangnam: "I tin laissez passer the axe trounce her upward to cash inwards one's chips if y'all tell me to (laughs)"



(Kangnam makes jokes close them existence a married couple)
Kyungri: "Stop putting us together!"
Kangnam: "What did y'all say? Get over here."



"I'll trounce y'all upward 1 solar daytime inwards Korea."



Kyungri: "Were y'all the type of human being that hits women?"
Kangnam: "These days, y'all shouldn't discriminate women in addition to men."

-

Pann: Crazy, am I the exclusively 1 who simply saw this? What's amongst Kangnam

1. [+209, -1] How does beating discriminate women in addition to men? You should non hitting anyone regardless of the gender.

2. [+165, -1] I don't desire to hold upward amongst that sort of person. I gauge he has hitting people before? Is he crazy? ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+134, -2] I watched the demo because I'm a Nine Muses fan. It made me in addition to then uncomfortable everytime Kangnam acted similar that.

4. [+77, -1] I'm glad UEE broke upward amongst him. I meet why she broke upward amongst him in addition to denied dating him. I would've been every 2d good embarrassed.

5. [+71, -0] You should hold upward careful of the people who makes those jokes.

6. [+55, -0] Most Japanese guys I've met were all similar that. I actually loathe the patriarchal culture.

7. [+51, -1] He's actually gonna halt upward hitting her.

8. [+46, -0] Crazy jerk, what does he desire yesteryear hitting her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I used to uncovering him likeable but it made me lose all the interest. Of course, unpopular kids are unpopular for a reason. Bye Kangnam, tsk.

9. [+45, -0] It's skilful that UEE broke upward amongst him. Kyungri's confront inwards the offset pic says "What is this asshole?"

10. [+37, -2] Why is this jerk talking close beating upward women inwards a unusual country?

11. [+35, -0] Yes, he's weird these days. In the past, he simply seemed similar an idiot.

12. [+34, -0] I've ever felt this, doesn't he await a chip similar Kim Hyung Joong? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm non existence sarcastic but he actually looks similar him. Maybe his demeanour is every 2d good similar?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel