Photoshopped Photos Of Bts & Woman Somebody Idols Past Times I-Fans


Pann: I-fans are crazy, why are they photoshopping similar this?

1. [+250, -0] I'm to a greater extent than pissed off because of how expert their photoshop science is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+107, -2] Why would y'all fifty-fifty postal service them though?

3. [+85, -2] They're photoshopped anyways. Why are y'all posting them?

4. [+49, -23] Why is this as well as then pretty... I'm non transportation them but this only looks as well as then pretty.



5. [+36, -0] Their photoshop science is uselessly good...



6. [+33, -1] I loathe y'all to a greater extent than for posting BTS photos only.

7. [+32, -1] It looks as well as then natural ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Speechless



8. [+25, -2] I intend this i looks amazing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel